Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Recent Fashion Inspiration!

Hey y'allz. Wussup, what it is, what it do.
I'm here with this weeks installment of I like clothes but have no money to actually buy them. Aka, I'm throwing some fashion inspiration at you guys. And although I can't purchase all of these things, I'd like to showcase some of the styles, pieces, brands, and fabrics I've been loving lately. I know sometimes when I'm a little lost for inspiration, I LOVE looking through people's lookbooks, and blogs for something that might spark an outfit idea in my head! Clothes and your aesthetic aren't everything, but I know for ME, when I think I LOOK good, I FEEL good and have much more confidence!


First and foremost, I think we can all tell that I have an issue with wearing too much black. Yes. I get it. I understand I have an issue and I'm coping with it gently. Beyond the color though, I've been loving more retro styled pieces. I've bought a few "kimono" style draped pieces like the first photo on the left and I'm OBSESSED. I can wear them to work, class, and just hanging out depending on how I style 'em. They're comfortable and stylish and just FUN, OKAY. THEY'RE FUN. Also, note that I'm IN LOVE with lace and velvet. They're my two favorite fabrics for ANY piece, head to toe!




Here are some quirky pant and shoe combo's that I ADORE. The third one in is my favorite (even though I'd have no where to wear it!) The pants are SOOO Ville Valo circa 1999 and we all know I love that. ;) Pair those wacky pants with a cute crop top and a nice watch and you're SET.




Last bit is accessories. Whether it be hats, bags, scarfs, rings, watches, glasses, earrings, WHATEVUH YAH FEELIN. The best way to spruce up any outfit is by adding that extra unf. A t-shirt and jeans can look so much more put together with a drapey hat and a (fake) gold watch. You can get the cheapest and cutest accessories now-a-days ANYWHERE. Personally, I'm not one for much jewelry but I LOVE a good watch!


I know this post wasn't much, but I'll be updating every few weeks with my favorite fashion pieces and I figured I'd start pretty basic! :)

Note: I put together ALL of these looks MYSELF on Polyvore! You can make your OWN!! I love Polyvore because it's like your personal style agenda. You can check out my Polyvore to see these EXACT pieces, who they're by, and how much they cost!
http://xjaytheimpalerr.polyvore.com/


Talk to you guys soon! :) xo




No comments:

Post a Comment