Monday, January 27, 2014

My First Blog Post!

Hi y'all! I've decided to start a blog for all of my thoughts regarding beauty, fashion, design and just life in general! Bear with me, as I am new to this site and I'm not quite sure how to run it smoothly just yet, but I promise I'll get there eventually!

As a bit of an intro....
My name is Jaimee. :) I'm a 20 year old college student, studying liberal arts, and beauty/makeup. I work in an office by day, and by night I'm a sfx makeup artist. Love for all things history, horror, beauty, antique, taxidermy and "odd". Born and raised on Long Island, NY. My interests vary quite a bit, but I will mostly be posting about my love for fashion, makeup, and interior design!

As this blog grows, I hope to be able to express my passion for these things, and hopefully inspire others in the process!



Let's see how this goes!! xo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment