Monday, January 27, 2014

Current Makeup Kick!


So for the past 8 or so years, I've been most comfortable with wearing thick winged eyeliner, and an "ombre" effect of eyeshadows. Lightest in the inner corner, medium shades on majority of the lid, and darkest in the crease.


Recently I was working on one of my special effects looks, and I did an entirely black smokey eye (no liquid liner) with dramatic false lashes. I've never been a huge fan of a dark smokey eye on myself, so I was surprised at how much I was loving this eyeliner-less look.

I've been trying to branch out as far as how I apply and wear my makeup lately, so this is something I'd like to try out more often. Maybe this year I'll go for less eyeliner, and more creativity!


List of products used:

  • Urban Decay Naked 3 - Blackheart on lid, and lower lash line
  • MAC Vanilla Pigment on inner corner
  • Cheap Dramatic 1$ lashes
  • Makeup Forever black lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment